Link building is a complicated conversation. So we’ll try our best to keep it as simple and informative as we can. As can be easily defined, link building increases the chances of growing the number of visits on one’s website. It has been a proven tactic to increase brand awareness. These links have helped Google and other search engines rank websites better. Links, whether acquired or not, support companies and its websites' online visibility and popularity.
In 2012, Google has taken steps into penalizing websites that use lower quality websites. Essentially, however, it’s not easy for Google to police all the websites, web pages, links, and algorithms.
As companies, it is important to always think of your business as a brand. Always remember that content and links are intertwined. Well-written, meaningful content attracts links organically. Using educational, informative links will create valuable customers.
An article by eConsultancy, one of the leading global marketing firms, lists 6 important things to think about when it comes to link building:
- Google will still continue using its algorithm because they’re too essential.
- Google is finding solutions to better identify and neutralize low-quality links.
- It’s no longer about quantity! Add more value by using links with better quality.
- Focus on your marketing strategies that are relatable to your users.Links should have a natural connection to your entire brand identity.
- Links should have a natural connection to your entire brand identity.
- Your all-inclusive approach to your website must also reflect on your products and services.
We know running your company is never easy and understanding link building can even be a more difficult task to undertake. As your one-stop digital marketing agency, USA Link System has all the tools that can provide you with all of your marketing and link building needs. Our creative team will develop a strategy that produces relatable campaigns your customers would love to see and share with their friends.
Leave a Comment