It’s the middle of 2018, and we believe it’s time for some important facts to help you end the year with a bang! This infographic can be your marketing tool as you plan out the last quarter of 2018.
Get to know mid-year stats on product recommendation, TV ads, low confidence in CRM data, Black Friday, and abandoned purchases.
So, without further ado, here’s a mid-year look in the world of marketing.
1. Product Recommendation – Have you ever noticed the product recommendation section when you’re shopping online? A recent study over 700 ecommerce sessions by Monetate suggests that “retailers saw a 70% increase in purchase rates.” So, if you want to boost your sales or engage customers better, always keep product recommendations in mind when planning your marketing strategy.
2. Television Ads – People’s attention span is getting shorter and shorter. Advertising Research Foundation suggests that consumers engaged more with six second TV ads. A quicker, more direct approach to advertising just might be the next big thing.
3. Low Confidence in CRM Data – Many sales professionals are skeptical about customer relationship management technology. A study by CSO Insights shows that “32% of respondents said they didn’t have high confidence in their company’s CRM data.”
4. Planning Ahead for Black Friday – Black Friday Sales is not until November the day after Thanksgiving, but many businesses are already planning for one of the biggest sales events of the year. Online businesses want to ensure they have enough time to promote and market their offers.
5. Consumers Abandoned Purchases – Online shoppers want convenience; that’s why they prefer ordering their favorite brands on their desktops or mobile devices. But did you know that the leading cause of abandoned purchases is a checkout system that has one too many steps? Splitit has surveyed 1000 consumers and found that 87% of them would abandon their purchase if the checkout process is complicated.